Please consider using our online giving option during this time when we cannot be together.
Link to see Greg Gehman's upcoming Facebook Live Organ Performance
on Sunday, Sept. 27, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. www.facebook.com/mclchurch/videos
Sunday, September 27th at 9 a.m. is the last outdoor Worship in the Grove!
Join us with your lawn chair (and a mask) or in your car for our final outdoor worship!
Indoor Worship in the Sanctuary begins on Sunday, October 4th
with one service at 9 a.m. and Holy Communion, following same format as Worship in the Grove
Here is what you need to know:
· Masks covering the nose and mouth, and social distancing of 6 feet is still required. Anyone who cannot wear a mask due to age, capacity or medical condition is asked not to come, and is encouraged to watch worship live-streamed online (see below for livestreaming details).
· There will still be no congregational singing.
· Enter either through the left-hand upstairs door by the concrete steps and ramp, or through the downstairs door by the carport. Please keep 6 feet apart from other households as you enter (there will be marks on the ground). Doors will open at 8:30 a.m., a half-hour prior to the start of the service. You may arrive any time after 8:30 a.m.
· Seating will be by household (1-4 people) at the pew locations marked with a green cloth. If you have more than 4 adults/older youth in your household, please split the group into two marked locations.
· At the conclusion of the service, the ushers will dismiss each pew. There will be no Coffee Hour. You may have socially-distanced conversations in the parking lot, but please keep the walkways clear.
· Restrooms are available (2 upstairs, 2 downstairs).
· Cleaning and ventilation protocols will be followed.
· Out of regard for the safety of others, please refrain from attending worship if you have any illness symptoms, have traveled to any state on the Pennsylvania Quarantine List within the past 14 days, if you are awaiting results of a CoVid test, or if you have recently tested positive. If you do happen to test positive for CoVid and have recently attended worship, please let Pastor Peter know. Your name will be kept confidential and we can then notify other attendees of their risk of possible exposure.
· Your decision as to whether or not to attend indoor worship is up to you. We encourage you to consider the CDC guidelines regarding individuals who are at increased risk. Feel free to stay home for any reason, as your health and safety come first.
· Services will now be livestreamed onto the Muddy Creek Lutheran Church YouTube channel, which means that you can follow the service in live time at 9 a.m. (Click on our YouTube Channel anytime between 8:50 and 9:00 a.m., but not before). You have two ways to get to the livestream on your computer: Click on the link on the church website (mclchurch.org), or search for “Muddy Creek Lutheran Church YouTube” on your computer browser. If you want to catch a repeat of the livestream, go the church website any time after 10 a.m. and click on the link. Feel free to become a subscriber to the channel.
We look forward to welcoming those who wish to come to indoor worship! The Church Council and CoVid Task Force will continue to monitor conditions over the coming months and make adaptations as needed. We will continue to update you about any changes.
Sunday Reflection 9.20.20 - "When Mercy Exceeds Fairness"
Welcome to Muddy Creek Lutheran!
Muddy Creek Lutheran Church is a congregation committed to being a place of grace for all people. We strive to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in being a vibrant community of faith that can be a place which supports people in their unique journey of faith, discipleship, and service.
We invite all people to be a part of anything that is happening at the church and hope you will stop by sometime to visit or participate in the many things going on at Muddy Creek.